Snack Attack? Cha Cha Chickpeas to the Rescue!
Hello my smart snackers!
I’ve got a tempting treat for your taste buds today – my Cha Cha Chickpeas! These little babies pack a double-time savory and spicy punch. They’re perfect by themselves or as a crunchy salad topping. A great alternative to carb-y croutons!
Give ’em a try and say YUM!
Cha Cha Chickpea Snacks
Prep: 5-10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
• 2 (15) ounce cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon ground coriander
• ½ teaspoon ground ginger
• ½ teaspoon ground hot paprika (smoked paprika works too)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt or Maldon smoked sea salt
• Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss chickpeas with oil and spices until evenly coated.
3. Spread out onto two rimmed baking sheets.
4. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, until chickpeas are golden and crunchy, about 35 minutes.
5. Let cool completely (up to an hour).
6. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
7. Snack and say YUM!
LOVE + healthy snacking!